Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Overweight mommy

Mommy is overweight!! *frustrated* it's really hard to back to my pre-pregnancy weight since I stop breastfeeding bryan, I wonder why the scale always increase? I only gain 7 kg when pregnant with bryan, but before I'm pregnant I already increase 4 kg since my wedding day! 4 kg in 2 months!! It's all because I eat lots during my 2 weeks honeymoon! *blame the delicious buffet in cruise and flooding in Jakarta that make me extend my stay in spore for 5 days*

actually after labor my weight decrease 8 kg! I'm sooo happy! I even feel my tummy slimmer than before pregnant, so after all i thought i only have 2,5 kg to loose, but now after I stop breastfeeding, my weight up again 10 kg!! I'm too underestimate about weight loose! it's not easy than it looks like!! eventough all my pants still fit in (amazing huh?) i still have 12 kg to loose! diet..diet..diet... !!


No comments: