Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Moddy baby


Bryan mood today is UPSIDE DOWN!! he cry lots today!
he cry when I put him on bed for a while to prepare his milk, he cry when I'm not around, he cry when suster hold him, he even cry when he want to take nap, basically he cry most of the time today! recently it happen quite lot, when he turn 7 months old last week his mood also not good. I think its all because now he recognize people and don't want to be left alone especially with me, also he love us to hold him and walking around but everytime we put him back to his crib or stroller he'll start to cry out loud!! actually, I don't mind with all his wail, but when you are living together with others (read:in-laws) you'll start feel uncomfortable if your son cry all the time.

I really want to let bryan cry out loud when he ask me to hold him but at the other hand I'm afraid that his cry will disturb other and they will start ask me what happen? *sigh* I don't want Bryan to be spoil baby, I want to teach him when no is a no and cry not help at all. is it too soon how to behave?

No comments: