Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Good behave

Bryan is on good mood today, he laughs and not wailing when I put him on stroller, I'm so happy that he's in good behave, I DO hope its happen everyday *cross finger*! today, I try to increase his milk intake again from 150cc to 180cc cause he seem to hungry every 2 hours, he will start to cry out loud when I prepare the milk and suddenly stop only when he busy to drink his milk, I think its all because he cry lots lately so it make him thirsty often. I'll stick to 150cc in afternoon but in the morning before he taking his lunch and go to sleep at night I'll give him 180cc.

here's Bryan schedule :
6am - wake up (he'll directly go potty training)
6.30am - Milk 150cc
7.30am - morning walking with his popo
8.30am - Bath
8.45am - sleeping (usually only 20 minutes)
9.15am - Milk 180 cc
playing time until he tired and go to sleep again for at least half hour before lunch
12.00pm - lunch
13.00pm - Milk 150cc
13.30pm - Sleeping (around 1 hour)
15.00pm - Bath
15.30pm - snack time (cereal with banana or papaya)
16.00pm - Milk 150cc
16.10-17.00pm - usually he'll sleep again for 20minutes and wakes up when daddy go home
17.30pm-18.45pm - playing time with daddy
19.00pm - Milk 180cc and directly sleeping
around midnight he'll wake up one time to drink another 150cc then around 4am he'll start to wail again, but this time I'm not give him milk, only water and pacifier ;)

I also read from caden blog that when he was 7 months old, he also moody and easily crying. I think that all baby will have to face this phase, it's part of growing up not only for the baby itself but also for the mother, to become wiser and more patient to handle her son :)


1 comment:

Claudia Iliadi said...

iya ne...with kids, they have diffrent mood at every minute! gak pernah tau deh gimana mood nya tommorow...sekarang caden lagi agak a bit difficult but I know it will get better soon! don't worry, Bryan will be better soon... ^_^