Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

Months away..

In few months away, I'll go for holiday with Bryan..it would be our first time holiday and first time bryan meeting his ta-ku, ku-chong and Eugenia (jaya oldest sister,husband and daughter) I get excited yet worries at the same time, I'm worry he will cry in plane, I'm worry he will have trouble sleeping in a new place, I'm worry he will wailing or throwing tantrum as long as we are there, I'm worry that he's not eating well since i don't have much time to make him a porridge and other worries that I can't explain one by one here since it too much..i can go on with list.

but I get excited too cause it would be one of our precious moment together, just three of us survive as family without suster help around! with suster help,I can sneak out and have a me time alone moment, pamper my self with massage or going out with jaya. but it doesn't mean that i can't handle bryan alone without her help! she just make it a lot easier for me.

I already send 2 can of his usual formula milk when my parents in law went there last week, but i still work on with "what to bring list" since I'll go there for whole two weeks! and also some question that still not resolved such as : should i bring pampers from here or just buy there? should i bring his potty along? should i buy cereal or some other instant food from here? how many bags i need to bring all bryan things?

well, no matter how hard it looks like, I'm still sure that we'll have a great time there!! there's always be a first time for everything..

if you have experience in travel overseas with baby..please share with me! like to hear from you..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ne.. Elo baru Holiday yach ? emang rencana nya mau kemana? pas elo abis married dulu, elo honey moon ke mana? gw nga sempet nanya elo waktu tu..atau nga sama sekali.. So, i guess this must be your 1 st time going overseas as a family.. Good Luck Ne, Hope you have a wonderful journey.

Anne said...

baru mao holiday ntar pas lebaran..gua honeymoon ke hongkong, trus naek cruise dari sono 5days/4nights ke hainan, china , halong bay, vietnam. namanya costa cruise dari italy, gua waktu itu ambil yang paket honeymoon, trus gara2 pas gua mao balik banjir, gua extend stay di spore almost 1 week! iya nih, first time going overseas as family with bryan! udah kebayang repotnya..*sigh*

Jo said...

When u book the air ticket, ask for the seat with baby crib. It is the first row (facing a wall) and they will install the crib in front of u. So your baby can sleep better, u can eat better, and u can change his diapers too.

If u r using a baby bathtub, buy a inflatable one too.

If the holiday is not too long, estimate the bottles/clothes detergent, bath/shampoo etc that u need, and pack in smaller bottles. Dont forget the bottle brushes too! (Haha! Coz i forgot!)

Bring a rain cover for the stroller (just in case).

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!

Claudia Iliadi said...

ne...gue bilang sih bawa tuh semua cereal nya bryan...gue sih selalu bawa..daripada nanti mogok makan cereal yang disini? kalo diapers mah gak udah..disini sejublek (although lebih mahal)...

lastly, on holiday, semua rule meant to be broken...so no more regular sleeping time...no more harus makan certain amount...yah pokoknya as long as caden happy...that's all matter for me on our holidays..hehe...