Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 15, 2008

Calling for help



He's always doing this when he need my help to hold him,get him to sit position or give him something that he wants but when he's in happy mood,he never say mama..he will say papapapapa and mumbling some other words. even though it's very tiring sometimes cause he can wailing so many times in short time but I'm still enjoy it so much,to hear my son calling me for help,it was my joy and pride as his mother and this is the moment that i'll treasure forever cause maybe in next few years he will busy with his own life and my presence will not become so important like today.

2 comments:

L. Pralangga said...

Indeed, kids are a precious gift in life as I am also expecting myself... document every moment as this would be a little anchors for all of you to revisit again in the future.

Jo said...

He is calling u Mamamamama... ;D