Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to work?

I've got a nice job offer in one of company that I've been dreaming off to work there when I'm still single, one of my ex-client from that company contact me last week and asked my resume,the next day they're calling for an interview, I thought..not bad to give it shot, after all maybe I'm not the one they're searching for.

After lots of IQ test,4 interviews phase (HRD-USER-MANAGING DIRECTOR-HRD) they're offer me a position that I've been dreaming off, a good facilities and nice digit of salary (very nice), after discuss it with jaya, I've decided to put down that offer, I can't go back to work at this moment... and the only reason why I can't take that offer is because of my precious son, he needs my full attention and affection even I have "suster" to help me around still I can't go to work while half of my heart thinking about bryan all day long, it's part of myself commitment after marriage.... to raise and educate my son first, let say if I'm selfish and take that offer, bryan will raise and educate by his nanny,which for sure is far from my expectation. I've seen and heard lots story about kids who cry looking for their nanny when their nanny go back to their village and the mother can't stop their kids from crying, nanny who abandon kids while they busy to chit chat on phone,nanny who torture kids or lots more! I want Bryan have special bonding with me, knowing that I'll always be there for him no matter what happens and he always comes first in everything that I do.

so I better not take that job, even that offer is very tempting and hard to refuse but I won't regret it
bryan is more important than anything for me now. to witness his first mumble,his first word,his first step is my greatest achievement beside who say that become a full time mother is not a job? it's the greatest job I've ever done!!

2 comments:

Claudia Iliadi said...

I think you are making the right decision! ^_^

BlogD said...

My goodness anne, hebat kamu bisa begitu. Tapi gue ngerti bgt sih krn gue juga nggak mau dipelihara suster anak gue. Tapi sejak married gue udah bikin usaha spy pas hamil nggak bingung mau kerja apa nggak hehheh. jadinya skrg kerja dr rumah deh. tapi kamu memang hebat!!!!