Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Toilet Training


This is what my little boy do every morning after he's wake up, poo.. he's been doing it since 3.5 months until now, thanks to my mother in law who push me hard to make him poo on his potty every morning, amazingly ever since he's 3.5 months until now he don't poo on his pants or his diapers, if he skip his poo time in the morning, he'll give a gong-gong faces later and I'll rush him to his potty. when we're on vacation to singapore last year he skip his poo times while we're already had a plan that day, so before we go, i tell him to poo otherwise i'll not bring him out that day ,and he start calm and do it. well.. okay as long as i remember there's 3 little accident, but that's still amazing record for me since most of other babies still can't do it in their early months.

but I'm still find a way to know his reaction for pee since he's still can't speak yet, he's using washable diapers pants now,but its either he don't want to pee when I try to pee him or when I find that his pants already wet, its only few times I success to bring him pee.

2 comments:

Claudia Iliadi said...

wa hebat amat bryannnnn.....musti ajarin caden tuhhh...caden is so behind on potty trainning!!!!

Jo said...

I think it's so good that Bryan does his business every morning on the potty!

Joel is not trained at all...although he usually finish his business in the mornings too. Sometimes no means no lah...then we worry when we go out. ;p