Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 19, 2009

Longest night ever



It's around 8.30 PM on sunday evening when I heard a big explosion that makes all windows and doors in my house shaking hard then a few minutes later it appears that there's a fuel tank explosion, near my house area. the flame can be seen very clearly on my 3rd floor balcony, we can't sleep since many people has called and told us to get evacuate from house since the location is very near and after 2 hours the heat from the flame can be feel even we're inside house, we're afraid that the fire will spread to our neighbours. so I've decided move with bryan to my parents house since the location is quite far from the explosion.

It's bit raining when we're leaving house at 11.30 PM and it become heavy raining when we're arrived at my parents house, too bad bryan's decided to woke up and don't want to sleep again when we're arrived there and he become bit cranky when he still can't sleep until 2.30am, so I try to put him sleep on sling and come downstair, it's when I realized that the water has enter my living room and when I see outside, the water already reach my car park too, my brother and father are rush to evacuate the car to higher place while I'm busy mopping floor and put things to higher place with my mother. my bryan finally a sleep after he's laughing and smile when he's see me mopping floor *sigh* I hardly not sleep that night, the water enter house until ankle while outside is higher.

And about the fire...no need to tell..it extinguished around 5.00 AM and don't spread to any areas. from big fire to big flood..all in one night at kelapa gading *shake head*

No comments: