Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 2, 2009

I only want my mommy!



Bryan is on phase of separation anxiety, most of the time he's only want ME to hold, hug and cuddle him, he can cry for no reason when he see ME walking out the door or off his sight for a moment, sometimes when he's awake from nightmare and cry, he only can comfort by ME, when he wants to sleep, most of the time he only wants ME who sing his favourite lullaby, Twinkle-twinkle little star, he wants go to with ME to bathroom when I need to pee and he want ME to take him walk (which is leaves me a backache for few days)

it's a LOT and of ME! but as a mother I try to enjoy it as long as I can (even sometimes i must admit its bit hard for me too ), there will be a phase when he will feels that ME is not this much important again, so I better enjoy the moment when I'm his VIP person before some girl steal away my position! *wink*

1 comment:

Jo said...

Haha... Big drop of tears! ;)