Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 4, 2009

Spicy food



I'm not a pizza lover..i can eat it but not very addicted, i only like chicken fav. pizza and eat 1-2 slice, surprisingly..when i was pregnant with bryan, I love pizza and even bugging jaya to bought it for me, i can eat 3-4 slice and even eat spaghetti too!! we're going to pizza hut for dinner today, and he is eating 1 slice pizza (only the bread..I've remove the toppings) and 4 spoon of spicy spaghetti!

I love spicy foods,when I was pregnant,i eat lots of chili, during breastfeeding I try to take chili sauce a little bit when he was 1,5 months and see how it goes, and apparently he can take it, he's poops normal and there's no rash, that's why I'm dare to take it again but always have limit (not as hot as i used too eat)

I've been noticed it few times, he loves spicy food too..compare to his cousin, naomi who always flame into red if eat bit of spicy food and drink lots water while bryan ask for more!! but he have his own limit of spicy food, not too hot lah..but amazingly he can take nasi padang (traditional Indonesian food and have lots of santan,curry,chili) hehehe...like mother like son! while daddy only shake head.


No comments: