Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My terrible two




I was 2 years-3 months & 8 days when my brother, Victor came in this world and mostly people already forget what happened during that age but I still remember quite well how I made my parents (especially my mommy) out of her temper with my terrible two acts, seriously.. it's bad!!

I'm so jealous with my brother and trying hard to make mommy not love the baby, and this is what I did during my terrible two...crying out my lug just to attract everybody attention (with no reason), put my fingers in mouth in hope of vomit and get attention, broke mommy super expensive channel lipstick (and make it as crayon in wall and face), refuse to eat (it's very hard to make me chew), stamp my feet and many more...!! and what my mom did? sometimes she just doing nothing and let me stop by myself, sometimes she's mad,shout and hit my legs. I think I make her quite suffer in dealing with my terrible two,especially she don't have any nanny to look after me.

And now I just hope that Bryan terrible two phase is not bad as his mommy *kekekekeke* but it's starting already...!!


No comments: