Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 27, 2009

Think positive & be blessed

Most of my friends are asking me one same question when they're know that I'm living together with in-laws. "how you handle it?" or "you can tahan meh?" well, I'm not a superwoman yet (and i think i never be one) but I'm trying my best to adapt to family rules, of course it's not an easy task to do, there's lots of struggle along the way, eventough I'm already dating hubby for 10 years and quite understand his family member behavior but still it's not same when I must deal with it every minutes.

There's always two side of coins, the good one and the bad one, I can choose to be grumpy or I can choose to be happy and feel blessed, happiness is a choice and it was us who decided if we want to be happy or no, it just matter of a mindset, for me..living with in laws makes me learning and understanding something that I never thought before, I'm blessed to have this opportunity even there's upside down moments too, i think in this world,there's no such of perfect happily ever after family, built a happy family need lots of effort and struggle too but it was love who always stick on us forever.

I can't imagine how my mom in laws raise 5 children (all of them are 2 years apart) all by herself while she also must cooking for all family members (include her in-laws,sis and bro in laws), and to re-think I think my life is much much better than her, she's maybe "kepo" and fussy but that's all for my own good, I think she's trying to make me a better wife (and close a bit to her daughter in law criteria), every mother only want the best for her son and maybe I also can be like her one day when I think that my daughter in law is not take care of my son properly, and I can also feel sad if one day my son is reject or think that I'm only his burden and decided not to stay with me if he has a family and left me alone, it's part of a circle of life so instead of being complain, I think I should think it positive and be blessed :)


3 comments:

Jo said...

Your love for Bryan changed your thinking huh.

You deserve a big round of applause too! ;)

Anne said...

when you changed yours? *lol* :D

Jo said...

I think maybe never...coz they're nothing u can imagine. -.-}}}