Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 3, 2009

Mommy new gadget

Here's few reason why I'm finally change my N-73 handphone :
  • low memory (i just have 128 MB Memory card)
  • Battery leak (even i already charge it normally, it's only last for half day)
  • Unreasonable new battery prices
after months of searching and comparing, I've finally decide to buy N-79 to replace my N-73 :D
it comes with wi-fi, slim model with express cover changing and most important 5 megapixel camera with 4 G memory card!! All this time, I'm not using digital pocket camera to take bryan pictures daily, my panasonic camera still in my mom house,jaya sony digital camera is too old, the picture always blur since bryan can not stand still, and Jaya canon 40-D SLR camera is hardly out from our closet, even if he's taking a picture with it, I get lazy to resize and open since it will takes longgggg times since my asus laptop hard disk is run of space too *bwahahaha*

instead of blackberry and other smart phone, all i need is a nice camera handphone with better result picture from my N-73. actually, I'm also intersted with N-82 since the camera is come with xenon flash and the result photo is very clear, but I don't like the keypad.

so, today i'm officially using my new N-79 :)


No comments: