Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Weddings and Birthdays Party

It's been months of weddings and 1 year birthday party marathon for me start from last november until second week of this month, I've attend to 2 cousin wedding from hubby side, 1 cousin wedding from my side, 3 friends wedding and 5 birthday party (6, include of bryan's birthday party)!! 2 of that birthday party even in one day!! so,I've been busy attending to all that parties on saturday-sunday while in weekday I also help around for my cousin wedding.

and after all that parties end, my relatives from singapore also visit us for 2 weeks and just come back last sunday.. in the end.. now i've caught runny nose, coughing and nose block... *sigh* It's very FUN and very TIRING! just when I thought I can get my beauty sleep.. Bryan's decided to wake up in the middle of the night for 3 days in row and refuse to sleep again for 2-3 hours!! so, he's wake up around 1am until 3am-4am and sleep again until his normal wake up time which is around 7am and during that awake time his eyes is wide open and fully charged! so, sicked mommy also can't sleep! HUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

sleepy and tired mommy hopes that it just part of growing up that will end soon TONIGHT!!

No comments: