Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Meal update

With Aqiu- Edwin @ Plaza Senayan

"I'll do everything that u ask me to do mom,
as long as you keep feeding me with those yummy food"


bakpao lovers, he finshed 2 bakpo all by himself
(I don't give him the meat only bun)

Since Daddy is on holiday until 4 January, we're going to mall almost everyday and most of the time when we're having lunch or dinner at restaurant my little boy also curious about our meal and even tough he's already have his own he'll still ask for ours, so either I'll spare mine or order a light snack for him, he's very happy everytime we feeding him and also come to my surprise he'll suddenly master everything that we're ask him to do even some skill that I often teach him but he never able to do it!!

his appetite is great, for lunch and dinner I give him steam rice not a soft porridge anymore and my cooking become more variant since I try a new recipes almost everyday, but so far his favorite is misua,salmon soup with veggie and kwetiau! he's into soup so much, it easier to feed him if there's a soup inside.

1 comment:

Jo said...

The 2nd photo is well-captured! He's HAPPY! ;D

Hope you like the baby clothes...and it'll fit soon.