Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Almost a year progress


Bryan's almost a year now in few days and he's making lot of progress in his motorik development .
he can waving with cute style like a lucky cat (it's often find in restaurant to bring more customer to come), he know where's his head when we ask it, clapping hand, make "mata genit", shake hand,do hi-5, his vocabulary also increase he can say "mamam" referring for eat, "mama" with a spoil sound when he needs my help, "apa" ("what") but i'm still not sure he's really understand what its mean but he's mumbling it lots, "mbak" for calling his nanny, "yeye" reffering to my father in law, he's also can point his hand in oder to want something.

He also can cruise in his box or table, he can step foward when we walk him on floor but his balance still not very good, in emotional behaviour he's often crying as a weapon if I don't give him what he wants but I'll ingore him until he's tired and stop crying, I don't want him to grown up become a spoil boy and for dicipline him, I often slap my hands, showing my "mad face" and said "NO" if he wants to do something that not allowed, so far he's understand it and don't try to repeat it.

he's sleep 2 times for nap, sometimes he can sleep 2 hours on each nap (nap time around 9.00-9.30 until lunch time 11.00-11.30 and 14.00 until 16.00) and his sleep time is about 19.00 until 06.30-07.00 in the morning, his take 160cc of milk and drink about 800-850cc/daily, he eat 3 times (cereal with banana in the morning, porridge twice for lunch and dinner)

eventhough he can cruise very well..he still can't crawling using his knee and because he can't using his knee, he also can't sit by him self from lying position and he's also still need my help to stand (he can stand by himself if there's a table or low cabinet so he can hold into it to up his body)

maybe now his development progress is a bit slow but I'm sure he'll amaze me in the next few months for his amazing progress.

1 comment:

Jo said...

I think Bryan's progress is wonderful!

Joel has so little interaction with people coz it's only with me at home. I think it's good coz they will know/learn more things...how/what/why the adults do this & this...

Fortunately Joel is not afraid of strangers when we go out. He's always friendly and smiling to people. Phew! ;)