Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 24, 2008

Bryan's 1st birthday party


We're throwing an early birthday party for bryan's since his birthday is on Thursday, 4th and on 7th december, my cousin will be married and I'll be busy helping around so there's no time for bryan's party. the party is held on Saturday,22 November 2008 at Hawaii Vegetarian Restaurant,Muara Karang, why I choose Vegetarian restaurant? well, Jaya and I think its good for him to have a first birthday party without killing animal beside it's healtier and also have a good tatse too ;)

I've invited 80 people since the restaurant take a minimum order for 100 people, party decorations and goodie bag are made by bryan's kuku while I ordered thomas and friends birthday cake from dapurvita, the cake decoration is same with bryan's invitation, I've choose thomas and friends theme for his first birthday party.

Too bad Bryan's is already sleepy when it comes to a candle blowing so I didn't get a good picture of him blowing a candle.


2 comments:

Jo said...

What a handsome birthday boy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Claudia Iliadi said...

yah...sayang Caden gak bisa join!!! :( Maybe next year? hehe...^_^