Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 17, 2008

Finding the nanny

We're back from holiday last sunday and found out that our nanny is not coming back again to work with us, so I've decided to sleep over in my mom house for few days and it happens that searching for a new nanny it's not so easy like it looks like, I've called almost 50 governess and nanny agent since last monday and all of them said out of stock and told me to wait few days! gosh! I've decided not to hire a experience nanny since I'll only need her around to look after Bryan while I'm taking bath or cooking and doing the laundry and cleaning.

so..when i think I'll wait for next week for start looking again, one of agent call me, she said that there's stock for nanny but she's still don't have experience at all since she just came to Jakarta for 2 weeks and just finish 1 week first education as nanny, VIOLA! that's exactly what I'm looking for! the best part is.. her basic salary is also come in good price, half price from my former nanny! and they can drop her to my house so i don't need to pick her up in agent, if i think she's fulfill my criteria after interview, she can directly working and if i think she's can't, i just need to pay the transport fee!

and it appears that she's fulfill my first criteria, she want to help around with house cleaning (most experince nanny don't want to do houseworking and only want to take care baby), she don't have handphone (which is good otherwise she'll busy like bee just like my former one) and still very innocent since it's her first time to jakarta ;)


1 comment:

Claudia Iliadi said...

woww...sounds really a good one there...hope everything works well for you!