Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 10, 2008

Bryan many strollers

Bryan's prepare to take nap during our trip to ikea

Bryan's @ MRT..sleeping ;)

Bryan's usual stroller

I've bring bryan usual stroller but since it only have 1 position, it makes him hard to sleep in comfort way.. so mostly I should put him to sling when it comes to nap but apparently my ta-ku is lend me her maclaren stroller and her friend also lend another stroller too so, I have 3 stoller and 2 baby (oh, i forgot to mention that naomi,bryan 6 month older cousin also come along for holiday) so mostly naomi use the first stroller in picture but when we're planning travelling with taxi I'll bring my usual stroller since it's easier to fold,so when naomi isn't sleep bryan will take over the stroller to take nap while naomi is using bryan's but it only hapend few times and for the rest..i'm using mclaren stroller, bryan can easily sleep in this stroller and it make me easier since i dont have to hold him in sling ;)

so far, my holiday is great... bryan is being a good boy! it's really beyond my expectation, he's totally in good mood, no wailing or crying, I just put him on stroller and only hold him for a while in sling when he's bored, and when we're travel alone (just me and bryan) he seem to understand when i said "we're going now, but be a good boy, don't ask mommy to hold you, mommy hands kind of busy pushing stroller while you in my sling" and he'll go straight sleep and only wake up when we're almost home, even when he's down for fever, he still can laughing and smiling, he's only not sleep well and wake up few times but get back sleep easily on the night when his temperature reach 39.5 degree.

No comments: