Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Clueless



I'm clueless.. in finding the best way to teach Bryan discipline, having many people at home make him BIG HEAD!! for example.. If I'm scold him after he makes a mistake, he'll cry out loud to attract everybody attention, when he see someone who approach him when he's cry..he'll cry out even louder just like reporting that he's being scold by me and asking them to hold him, then..after he's in their arms,suddenly he'll stop cry!! but, if there's no one at home when I scold him, he'll not dare to move and will follow me everywhere (mostly he's running around the house and ignore when I said to sit nicely or asking to follow me)

the one who looks like his all time hero is my maid (who usually play and take care of bryan while I'm cooking,bath, or away for a while to market). I already ask her to get away everytime I'm discipline him, but still.. since the maid never scold him, he'll become big head in front of her!

this past few weeks i've notice that Bryan getting emotional attach with her,it's all start when bryan is having a nightmare and trouble sleep during nights, sometimes he can cry out loud while his eyes still close when I try to hold him, he'll refuse, throwing himself back to his box and cry even louder, Jaya and I trying hard to make him stop crying but failed! until my sis in law is knocking on my door and bring my maid inside my room. she's hold bryan in her arms and bryan stop cry right away!! *sigh* don't ask...I'm so jealous that time!

he knows and understand when I said "don't touch or mommy will pat your hands" but mostly he'll still doing it, so I'll ask where's your hand..he'll give his hands to me to pat and after that running away and DO IT AGAIN!! arghh...!! he still put everything into his mouth, still throwing things on floor and can pretend to cry with big drop of tears.

the one thing that makes me bit relieve now is he'll follow my words when we're outside, as long as we're not let him walk in outside..he can sit nicely on his pram, and when we're going to my mom house, he'll not dare to touch anything that I'm not allow him to touch! so everyone who see my little rascal outside always give me compliment! mostly they'll tell that he's a good boy, very calm and obedient (since he can sit nicely on his pram without wailing to get away). *shake head*

seriously, I'm clueless...


No comments: