Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Holiday wishes

Week a way from our first holiday, exciting and worry.. mommy haven't pack anything yet unless 2 can of Bryan usual milk and 1 pack GOON pampers (I've decided to bring 1 pack only (44 pcs) since pampers price in there is too expensive and they don't sell GOON brand unless I buy it online) I've also prepare some medicine for fever, flu-cough and diare (but I'm HOPING he's FINE during this holiday), Bryan never had serious illness since newborn, during his 9 months he never caught flue-coughing and diare, etc just bit warm when he's got his DPT immunization when he was 4 months old!

I wish Bryan stay quite or sleeping during our flight since it was a full flight and I can't imagine if he's crying out loud for whole trip!! I wish we can get seat in front so there will be more space for me to stand up and hold him in case he's wailing which mean we must arrive at airport early to get best seat (I've check online check in but they don't open in front seat)

I wish Bryan can adjust sleeping in a new place, in this past weeks putting Bryan to sleep and nap is easy, he can easily sleeping using sarong sling or with his stroller, and I'm really hope this will continue during our holiday. he's wake up around 5.30 am, nap at 9.00 am, 1.00 pm, 4.00 pm and bed time around 7.00 pm.

I wish for a good weather so I can take Bryan around without worry about raining (but, I've heard the weather is not too good now) oh.. don't FORGET to bring small UMBRELLA!! I've planning to meet some of my friends there, so I'm really hope that Bryan in his best mood during this holiday.

And the most important thing is I wish that I'm stay healthy during this holiday so I can take care Bryan, but I believe that He'll guide and provide the best thing for Bryan and me so I shall not worry too much. ;)

Have Faith.No matter what lies ahead. Hold onto your Faith.

No comments: